Saturday, June 26, 2010

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe insists: Im not gay

Published: 8:48AM GMT 03 March 2010

Movie Trailers - Movies Blog Link to this video

The 20-year-old has been the thesis of flourishing internet conjecture that he is homosexual.

But he discharged the rumours during an talk with MTV, the song channel, in the US.

Emma Watson: Hollywood"s top paid womanlike Harry Potter thesis play ground Job "children"s greatest worry" Harry Potter drive-in theatre voted most appropriate children"s book instrumentation Harry Potter cannabis row "Sexy" love stage in Potter movie

He said: "If people wish to contend that, they can. I"m not. I"m straight.

"My prime thing I saw was a man on the internet who said, "Of march he"s happy he"s got a happy face," that I thought was kind of an peculiar thing to contend anyway.

"A happy face? That"s a really worrying thing, similar to they have sat at home with cinema of me subsequent to alternative important happy folks."

Radcliffe is reported to have not long ago done a "major donation" to an American gift that fights dogmatism of happy men, lesbians and bisexuals, The Sun reported.

He has additionally suggested he grew up around homosexuals and last year acted on the cover of happy repository Attitude.

In a past interview, he said: "Some people think I am gay, that I think is awesome."

He has reportedly had an on-off attribute with singer Laura OToole, 24, and he has declared Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman as his preferred dates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment